Riovision Foundation is a project of
United Charitable Programs, Inc – an Internal Revenue Code section
501(c) (3) public charity.
• Acts as an effective Christian missionary program engaged in philanthropic projects with a primary focus of sharing God’s Word with others.
• Provides direct service delivery as well as hands-on training & assistance.
• Was incorporated in 2004 with the mission to enhance the quality of life for families & communities, especially those who are poor, suffering, or otherwise disadvantaged.
Dedicated to providing financial, physical & material support to missionary projects, Riovision is striving to strengthen families & children by promoting & teaching the
moral values & character-building principles found in the Bible.
Benefits of Giving to Family Riovision:
• Is set up to make giving easier & more effective, eliminating many of the challenges encountered by those wishing to help deserving causes locally & abroad.
• Due diligence & accountability. Through the National Heritage Foundation all legal & regulatory issues are handled professionally, ensuring that funds arrive safely & are properly used, as well as monitoring grantee effectiveness.
• Tax deductibility. As a qualified public charity, contributions to Riovision are eligible for maximum allowable federal tax deduction.
• Qualified & effective projects have been pre-screened & are accountable to the National Heritage Foundation, & thus to you, the donor.
• Low administrative overhead.